Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Obliterator Update and Gloss Varnish


Not going to be a long post, but I wanted to show off my completed obliterator. If you'll notice, its going to look a little shinier than any of my other models. I decided to use Vallejos Model Air Gloss Varnish finish on it (though, perhaps I sprayed it on a little thicker than I should have with the airbrush). I also noticed that I lost some of my liquid green stuff I used as gap filler when I stripped the model a few times... Oh well. If your looking to add that shiny look to your model, take note, it will turn like this.



Lastly, im looking to do some light commission work, and will do it relatively cheap. If your interested in having me do some armor work (a few tanks, transports, etc) or a battleforce size army (750 points or so), let me know. Thanks!