Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sanguinary Guard Complete


Squad one completed! I finished off the remained of the squad without the death mask, as I do need to find a better way to paint those eyes... Additionally, I modified the colors I used on the boltguns and added some light highlights. I also further worked with the glowing effect to enhance the jump packs and power weapons moreso. I also simplified the bases on this squad compared to what I normally do with the wolves, but I think it works in this case. Leave more feedback, as I am listening and trying to further refine the technique. Again, the goal here is to paint an army in a month! These guys took me about 3-4 days... FYI, the guys without the second arm is waiting for his banner! The glowing effect on him is my personal favorite. -Donzo